Field of Activities:
C4I, Data Links and Messaging, Image Exploitation Systems, Electronic Warfare (EW), Embedded System, Training and Simulation, ICT, Cyber Security
MilSOFT is a 100% Turkish & private company, which was established in 1998, specialized in system integration and software development; and has business presence and interest in defence industry.
MilSOFT is the first company in Europe to achieve CMMI Level 5 (which is the highest level a company can achieve according to the CMMI methodology, which is the methodology very well accepted all around the world to evaluate the software companies). After the last assessment, completed on December 20th, 2013; MilSOFT was certified as CMMI-5, and having the honor of holding CMMI Level 5 certification fourth time. In addition, MilSOFT has NATO AQAP-160 and TS-EN-ISO 9001:2008 certificates. MilSOFT has facility security clearances in the level of both “NATO Secret” and “National Secret”.
MilSOFT, besides the Turkish Armed Forces, provided critical software solutions to the very well known companies of the technologically developed countries such as France, Germany, Italy, Pakistan, UK, USA.
- JETS & JETSIM: JETS & JETSIM is a Joint Electronic Warfare Training&Simulation Center which provides EW training both in theory and practice.
- Mil-CMS: MilSOFT Combat Management System (Mil-CMS) is a scalable and modern command control system which integrates sensors and effectors onboard ships.
- Mil-DDS: Mil-DDS is a middleware software providing data centric publish-subscribe mechanism for distributed applications.
- Mil-DLP: MilSOFT Multi Data-Link Processor (Mil-DLP) is a system that provides multi-link processing capability to share tactical information with other Tactical Data Links capable platforms and units.
- Mil-EMIS: Mil-EMIS manages any kind of disaster, emergency and incident by providing coordination and communication among responsible organizations.
- Mil-IES: MilSOFT Image Exploitation Solutions (Mil-IES) consists of Transportable Image Exploitation System (TIES), Remote Video Terminal (RVT) and Ground Control Station Missions Systems (GCSMS).
- MilTRAC: Mil-TRAC is a maintenance information and decision support system.
- PiriMap: Pirimap is a high performance and easy-to-use cross-platorm GIS software development kit (SDK).