Field of Activities:
Communication Systems, Information Security and Management Systems, Modelling and Simulations, Satellite Technologies
CTech is providing products and solutions to its national and international private and government sector partners on defense, security, satellite systems, cyber security and broadcasting technology areas.
Ctech has more than 60 personnel who are specialist engineers on their areas. Our company headquarters is located in Teknopark Istanbul Campus in Kurtkoy Istanbul and we also have a branch Office in Bilkent Teknopark Cyberpark Campus in Ankara.
Ctech’s vision is to provide value added products and solutions to its partners so Ctech has research and development infrastructure compliant with software development and electronic design and manufacture.
CTech has ISO 9001:2000 and CMMI Level 3 Certificates, also Production and Permission Certificates given from Ministry of Defense together with National and NATO Facility Security Clearance Certificates.
CTech’s achieved works are based on internationally accepted standarts and approaches such as IEEE-12207 and MIL-STD-973. CTech has many national and international business partners as of performed works and CTech is announced as the second Turkish firm to join the most Research and Development projects within the scope of European Union EUREKA Programme.
CTech’s current domestic partners are the Ministry of Defence, the Undersecretariat for Defense Industries, TÜBİTAK, Türksat, Informations and Communications Technologies Authority, Turkish National Police, Turkish defense industry firms and shipyards, national and international television channels, municipalities; and the international partners are Mitsubishi Electric Corporation (Japan) and King Abdulaziz City for Science and Technology (Saudi Arabia).
- Jamming resistant (frequency hopping) military satellite communications modem systems,
- Satellite communication systems and data link solutions for Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV)
- Live mobile video transmission systems over 3G lines
- Cyber defense and security systems
- Hard disk encryption device (Diskripto, FIPS-140 L4 Compatible embedded hard disk encryption device)
- Air defence planning and analysis simulations
- Sound and communication simulations for aircraft pilot education simulations
- Radar invisibility analysis softwares for land, marine and air platforms
- Communication systems intended to national communications satellites (TCR, Ground Terminal Modems etc.)
- Internet traffic investigation and analysis systems
- New generation Log management systems