Telecommunication, Wireless and Mobile Communication Systems, Information and Software Development, Mobile Network Communication Technologies
P.I.Works provides umbrella mobile network performance monitoring and optimization solutions. These solutions help to improve the performance of mobile networks. The results are lower costs, getting the most from existing capital expenditures, and improved subscriber experience. The company was founded in 2005.
P.I.Works is an active member of the European Telecommunications Standards Institute (ETSI) and plays an important role in the 3rd Generation Partnership Project (3GPP) standardization forum, focused on the area of SON (Self Organizing Networks ). Our solutions have been provided to major markets such as North and South America, Europe and the Middle East, Africa, Russia, and Japan. The company has reached more than 300 Million subscribers at 30 customers across 26 countries on 5 different continents.
P.I.WEB: Umbrella performance monitoring and reporting
P.I.ANO: Radio access network root-cause problem analysis and optimization
P.I.SON: Centralized radio access network optimization to automatically improve complex, heterogeneous networks
- Planning and optimization of radio (RAN) and core (CS/PS) and transmission networks
- Pre-and post-launch optimization of 3G and 4G (LTE) networks
- Capacity and coverage optimization
- Small cell planning and optmization
- Managed services solutions with metrics-based improvements of the mobile network over time